OPEN Buddy Bass Tournament
1. This is a buddy tournament. Choose a partner or fish alone.
2. For safety reasons, you may trailer to any ramp on Kentucky or Barkley, but those are the only two allowable waters. You cannot leave until boats are being dismissed and you must be in the parking lot by your designated check-in time!
3. Five fish limit per boat.
4. Only Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Kentucky Spotted Bass measuring 15" will be weighed.
5. You must be in the "No Wake Zone" by your check in time! Late penalty is total disqualification.
6. Artificial baits only. No trolling or using live bait.
7. There will be a 1/2 pound deduction for each dead fish.
8. Livewells are subject to be checked prior to take-off.
9. Lifejackets are required to be worn while on plane.
10. Decisions of the Tournament Committee will be final.
11. NO Alcohol beverages or Illegal drugs Allowed.
12. All Coast Guard boating laws must be followed. Safe driving should be practiced at all times!
13. FOCAS reserves the right to deny any entry from the event. It is at the discretion of the tournament committee.
14. If more than 12 boats, take-off will be in order of the entry sign-up.
Registration from 6:00-6:40
Although we intend on having the event as planned, please check back to the website if extreme weather is predicted. A decision will be made by Friday at 5pm.