Meet at Skippers at 6:20 for Fellowship and Registration
1. At least one of the two anglers must be a FOCAS member.
2. Meet 30 minutes prior to the listed take-off time for fellowship and prayer.
3. You can trailer to any ramp on Barkley or Kentucky Lake.
4. Five fish limit per boat.
5. Only Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Spotted Bass measuring 15" will be weighed.
6. Late penalty is DQ.
7. Unless it is a specific event, there will be 3 Big Fish Pots (Largemouth, Smallmouth, and “Other Species” If the smallmouth pot goes unclaimed, there will be a 2nd Big Largemouth pot. If the Big “Other Species” goes unclaimed, then that pot will be saved for the Classic.
8. There will be a 1/2 pound deduction for each dead fish.
9. Decisions of the Tournament Committee (club officers) will be final.
10. Lifejackets are strongly advised to be worn while on plane.
11. All Coast Guard boating laws must be followed. Safe driving should be practiced at all times!
12. State fishing laws must be followed.
13. FOCAS reserves the right to deny any entry from the event. It is at the discretion of the tournament committee.
14. For all trailer events, weigh-in will be at Shaw Branch, which is just inside the Lake Barkley Bridge on the LBL side.